I can't believe it is October already! wow. A lot has happened in the last month. We put some money down on a mobile and did some paperwork to get it going and are awaiting now the appraisal. It is a big step but we are hoping to have it in by Christmas. Not looking forward to living in the smaller travel trailer. We are in a 35 foot (actually 33 feet) 1969 KenCraft trailer that we had to revamp to be livable. It will do for now. We sold our other trailer to have a downpayment on the mobile we are going to buy. My biggest concern is the cut in the land where our mobile is going. The research I have done says to face it south for best results with heating and cooling with solar. Protect it from summer sun with awnings and use the sun for winter heat. I am worried about cutting into existing root systems of some of our oak trees. Then again we don't want them too close to the house since wildfires are a concern up here.
I sold all my puppies!! I am keeping one black tri female from Onyxia named Tinky (Antanella named her). She is so sweet. Roy and I took a walk down to our creek and took her and Aussie with us. I am going to rename Aussie, Annastasia. And our new female also back from my friend and out of Onyxia has a funky name we decided to change from Angus to Angelea . So thinking I had a breather from puppies, I looked at my calendar and realized I am going to have more puppies born the first of December!! ugh! Winter pups are so hard to keep warm. I need to have my mobile in by then and then I can use my wash room for a whelping room.
I had a nice birthday last month. Lisa and Jenny came up a few days before and we rode my horses. Fancy is sold now and I have Ruby and Blondie. It was a struggle to get on Ruby for me but I did with encouragement. After falling off Fancy last year, I have been gun shy about mounting. Don't want a broken back again!.
Roy and I took the Kayaks out and found the orange one didn't fit him so we traded it for a canoe on craigslist and took it out and I fell in the lake when he tried to drop the prop into the water. It was a nice warm swim but I got a few bruises falling out. LOL That spurred Roy into finally getting the jet boat going again and now we plan on taking it out next week for a test run.
Life is full of adventures! My CT scan came back clear for my lungs and I was thrilled. Happiness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment