Our Stream

Our Stream
after the rain

Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 2012

November is almost done. We had a good one. Excited to find out we will be getting a mobile home  hopefully by the end of February. We took the boat out on the lake a couple of times. It is good to be finally utilizing the lake after all the time we have been here. We got to explore Lake Oroville a bit more.
   This month we sold our pup Tinky. We decided to downsize a bit and hopefully will get there soon. It is just too much for me with all my health issues. I sit here now on antibiotics for Pneumonia.  Guess I just kept on going when I needed to rest. I did get back a clear result for my lung CT scan last month. What a blessing.
   This month, I was able to go to Portland to see Julie and family. It was Zane's birthday. And Thanksgiving was spent in Stockton with Darryl and Lisa and Antanella. It is wonderful to get to see our grandchildren. Jenny came also with Ethan when we were in Stockton.
    We are still working on our place and are currently working on fencing off the pasture area that we seeded. Hope to be able to save some on feed eventually. Roy also built a bridge over the creek at the bottom of the ravine. I love it down there. It is my favorite place to sit.
     Nate and Jared send home wonderful letters of their mission. We are grateful for their willingness to serve the Lord. It is getting closer for Nate to come home in March. Hope we have our home by then, altho we know he will end up in Utah eventually.
   So that is our update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment